Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms of Sale set out the terms and conditions on which products are supplied to you as a buyer on releva-pharma.com. The owner and operator of the Site is RELEVA LLC, a limited liability company registered in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) under license number 892333 with its office located at 117 Al habtoor warehouse- Al Qusais industrial 2 - Dubai –United Arab Emirates.
2. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order via the Site. By placing an order on the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Sale with immediate effect.
1-Supplier. Each product in your order is sold either by us or by the local or international seller that is specified on the Site.
2-Order Acceptance. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we notify you of our acceptance in writing (e.g. by email or mobile messaging). If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing or through an email or mobile message.
3-Payment. By placing an order, you authorize us or our third-party payment processer to process your credit/debit card details for the amount of your order. We accept payment by,
a. credit/debit card
b. via your wallet
c. cash on delivery
3. In order to authorize credit/debit card payments, we may be required to create an account for you with our third-party payment processors, including accepting their standard terms and conditions and submitting your details to them on your behalf. You hereby authorize us to do so and we shall not be liable to you for any damage or loss you may incur as a result.
4. We may remove or add cards or other payment methods that we accept at any time without prior notice to you.
5. Cancelling Order. You may cancel your order immediately prior to shipping for any reason.
6. Our Cancellation. We may cancel your order(s) if:
. you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
a. you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products; or
b. you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us; or
B- DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER
1. Delivery Costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our Site.
2. Delivery Date. This information will be displayed to you on our Site.
3. Delivery Delays:
. if our supply of the product is delayed by an event outside of our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay;
a. if no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will notify you of how to rearrange the delivery.
b. if you do not collect the product from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot, we will contact you for further instructions. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection, we will cancel your order and the charges for delivery and return will be deducted from your payment.
4. ID Requirement upon Delivery. We may, at our sole discretion, make any inquiry we deem necessary to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments by requesting that you provide us with further information or documentation, including, but not limited to requesting a form of identification and/or credit card. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide, we have the right to refuse delivery and cancel the order.
5. Delivery from Overseas. Note that you might be considered the importer of record in the event that your order requires delivery from overseas. In such instance, you are required to ensure that your ordered products can be lawfully imported, comply with all laws and regulations and to pay all fees and customs duties relevant to your purchase.
6. Title to Products. A product will be considered owned by you and your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the delivery address and you have paid for the product.
7. Invoice. We will issue an electronic invoice for your purchase and send such invoice to the email address you provided to us.
1. The table below sets out our return policy with respect to certain product categories:
RETURN RETURN POSSIBILITY RETURN CONDITION
1-You have received a wrong product; YES Product is unused, in original unbroken packaging
2- You have received a damaged product.
For delivered products, we will refund to you the product amount (excluding the amount paid for the original shipping fees) in full plus the cost of return:
1-if the products are faulty or not as described on our Site; or
2-if you reason for return is due to an error on our side, such as an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery etc.
In all other circumstances, we will refund the product amount (excluding the amount paid for the original shipping fees) and you may pay the costs of return shipping.
Refund Procedure. We will issue a refund to you depending on the method you used for payment, as follows:
a- if you paid by cash on delivery, we will issue a refund to your wallet
b- if you paid by credit/debit card, you can choose to have a refund by credit/debit card.